"hierarchical menus in embedded systems"-port to C

"hierarchical menus in embedded systems"-port to C

JesseVoss
This post was updated on .
Hello,

There was a very interesting article "hierarchical menus in embedded systems" on #160 ( nov 2003) issue of circuit cellar by aubrey kagan. Has anyone try to port the code from this interesting article to CCS C? I'm studying the code but it's full of unknowns for me unfortunately .It uses some dynamic C stuff which I don't understand also.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.